Enjoy a copy of the latest blog from HerWeddingPlanner.com
1. Backyard Weddings. Smaller size guest list, more intimate settings. These weddings may be small in size but not in decorative, themed details.
2. Butter cream is making a comeback. Fondant is falling behind as cake designers are finding tools to allow butter cream to look as smooth as fondant on wedding cakes.
3. Destination Weddings. Some bridal couples are choosing romantic islands for their nuptials, others are choosing destination that are within driving distance of their hometown. Destination that are weekend getaways for your guests and romantic locations to tie the knot.
4. Favors are coming back. Look out for some really unique, beautiful favors this year.
5. Color, color, color! Brides will be overwhelmed with the gorgeous color palette of 2010.
Continue reading here:
Top 5 Prediction for 2010 Wedding Trends
Posted in 2010 wedding trends, brampton wedding favors, Brantford Her Wedding Planner, brantford wedding cakes, brantford wedding ceremony, brantford wedding color, brantford wedding decor, brantford wedding destination, brantford Wedding Themes
Tags: 2010 wedding trends, allow-butter, are-choosing, brampton wedding favors, falling-behind, look-as-smooth, more-intimate, nuptials