Enjoy a copy of the latest blog from HerWeddingPlanner.com
1. Involve children and grandchildren in the celebration and ceremony.
2. Invite the original wedding attendants to the ceremony.
3. Create a slide show of the first ceremony.
4. Create an anniversary cake with the original cake topper, if you still have it. Have the same flavor cake made with the same cake accessories.
5. Personalize the wedding vows to reflect the accomplishments they have made together.
Continue reading here:
How To Make A Marriage Renewal Ceremony Successful With Personal Touches
Posted in Brantford Her Wedding Planner, brantford marriage renewals, brantford wedding vows, Uncategorized
Tags: accomplishments, brantford marriage renewals, cake-topper, celebration, ceremony, flavor-cake, personalize, renewal ceremonies, the-celebration, the-original, the-same, the-wedding, wedding, wedding attendants