Enjoy a copy of the latest blog from HerWeddingPlanner.com
1. Add a spring motif: such as a tulip or butterfly.
2. Consider color: spring pastels, greens, etc.
3. Get whimsical : fun, flirty looks to evoke a festive spring feeling.
4. Add greens : grasses and greenery are a natural look for spring weddings. Plus it’s a great filler and most times is cheap.
5. Choose blooms in season: classics include tulips, daffodils, lilies (especially calla lilies and easter lilies), magnolias, gardenias, hydrangeas, gerbera daisies, apple or cherry blossoms.
Continue reading here:
5 Ways to Tie Springtime into Your Wedding
Posted in Brantford Her Wedding Planner, daffodils, Easter, festive spring feeling, gardenias, green, lillies, magnolias, spring flowers, spring weddings, tulips, Wedding Colours, wedding decor, wedding planning, whimsical wedding
Tags: bridal updos, festive spring feeling, gardenias, green, Jason Mesnick, lillies, Molly Malaney, red, spring weddings, Terranea Resort, vanilla cupcakes, wedding decor, wedding items ebay, whimsical wedding